Labels
Animals and Plants
Architecture
Basic Drawing Tutorials
Caricatures and People
Cityscapes
Comic Projects
Did You Know
Digital Artworks
Fan Arts
Field Reports
Friends' Galleries
Interlude
Landscapes
Macro
Models
My Awards
Pencil Sketches
People and Portraits
Photo Hunting
Portfolios
Snapshots
Still Life
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
The Used
This is my quick sketch during my over night at friend's house. If you see the paper I used was recycled.
Weekly Popular Posts
-
I have a lot of really fun times in Hong Kong, and this Saturday night has to be one of my favorites! The light symphony was a beautiful sp...
-
I saw a picture of a man on my desk this evening. I was just wondering whose drawing was that. Then I asked my little brother but he didn...
-
"If you're feeling low, don't despair. The sun has a sinking spell every night, but it comes back up every morning. The way...
-
This is from my old collections. I remember the male character is myself, left arm bandaged for I broke it in a futsal game. LOL... mous...
-
It was all started from a light conversation about recreational places which we have never (or have not) visited, I and a friend finally dec...
-
"You will never know where the ideas come from..so get yourself ready to light 'em up!" Created with Sketchbook Mobile for A...
-
It is truly an honor for me to introduce this beautiful lady as my blog's contributor. She will frequently contribute to this blog in th...
-
If you like this comic, please leave your comments. Credit goes to my brother for making this comic strip ;) Left boy: Hey look! A peculia...
-
This was made to respect my lecture who just retired. This drawing was given as a farewell present. Thanks mam for making our life happier...
