The photographs were taken during my vacation back to hometown.
Labels
Animals and Plants
Architecture
Basic Drawing Tutorials
Caricatures and People
Cityscapes
Comic Projects
Did You Know
Digital Artworks
Fan Arts
Field Reports
Friends' Galleries
Interlude
Landscapes
Macro
Models
My Awards
Pencil Sketches
People and Portraits
Photo Hunting
Portfolios
Snapshots
Still Life
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Weekly Popular Posts
-
Panning is one of the techniques in photography. It’s a pretty difficult skill to master, but once you do you can get some wonderful shots. ...
-
It was all started from a light conversation about recreational places which we have never (or have not) visited, I and a friend finally dec...
-
This is our advertising class final assignment. Concept art and graphic designer(s): Caesar A.A Me we got an A for this ad
-
I created this drawing as a request from my friend. Unfortunately, he didn't tell me who was the girl. If you want to see the original p...
-
Today I am showing you pencil sketch from a friend, Barin, who is now studying abroad. You might still remember this picture, dude! Give c...
-
"Hey you, little fly...Wanna race?" Methought I heard a butterfly Say to a labouring bee: "Thou hast no colours of t...
-
Well, frankly this is the first time I took photo using strobist technique. The result is awesome (for me). The 3D object truly comes out.....
-
Still another photograph taken in Ragunan, the shelter in HDR...Hope you guys like it. Your comments and critics are welcome...Thanks
-
I saw a picture of a man on my desk this evening. I was just wondering whose drawing was that. Then I asked my little brother but he didn...
-
Pheew...Frankly, this is the largest gap between posts on my blog. Many things have changed; especially my job. I no longer work with the ma...

