This is one of my brother's action figure...Digimon.
Labels
Animals and Plants
Architecture
Basic Drawing Tutorials
Caricatures and People
Cityscapes
Comic Projects
Did You Know
Digital Artworks
Fan Arts
Field Reports
Friends' Galleries
Interlude
Landscapes
Macro
Models
My Awards
Pencil Sketches
People and Portraits
Photo Hunting
Portfolios
Snapshots
Still Life
Monday, November 01, 2010
Weekly Popular Posts
-
I created this drawing as a request from my friend. Unfortunately, he didn't tell me who was the girl. If you want to see the original p...
-
click to enlarge Wingletting with the golden scrawl Of its finest sinews, The grasshopper loaded its trailer-belly With many coastal her...
-
The alarm went off at 3.58 in the morning. With the eyes half-opened, I grabbed the door lead me to the coldest place in house, the bathroom...
-
f/5.6 | 1/30s | 44mm | ISO-200 One of my experiments...It's kinda difficult to get the perfect DoF for I just use the kit lense. :( ...
-
Mom, you're a wonderful mother, So gentle, yet so strong. The many ways you show you care Always make me feel I belong. You'...
-
Today I am showing you pencil sketch from a friend, Barin, who is now studying abroad. You might still remember this picture, dude! Give c...
-
Heheheee...This afternoon I bought a new Digital SLR camera. Below are the pictures taken with my new cam. Can't wait for my first hunti...
