...And suddenly you're all I need, the reason why I smile.
Labels
Animals and Plants
Architecture
Basic Drawing Tutorials
Caricatures and People
Cityscapes
Comic Projects
Did You Know
Digital Artworks
Fan Arts
Field Reports
Friends' Galleries
Interlude
Landscapes
Macro
Models
My Awards
Pencil Sketches
People and Portraits
Photo Hunting
Portfolios
Snapshots
Still Life
Wednesday, November 02, 2011
Weekly Popular Posts
-
Let's go on to the next tutorial. Now, we are going to draw (still) head and face from a different angle, which is the side view.
-
Arjuna Wiwaha was such a peerless archer (except for Ekalavya) that he is often referred to as Jishnu - the undefeatable. The third of the...
-
Ippho Santosa at Yokohama, Japan Jakarta - Reading the third book of Ippho Santosa will make us always say Subhanallah, Alhamdulillah ...
-
retouched with Adobe Photoshop Another artwork by my little brother. At first, I didn't notice that it was his own hand drawing. But ...
-
I always spend my weekend riding my bike with friends. I usually ride bike on Sunday morning. But this weekend seemed pretty unusual, as I w...
-
Today was my last day being a 3D editor. Next week I'll be working on my new position as a Database Administrator. It was pretty sad to...
-
To celebrate my welcoming back, a replica of Valentino Rossi's ride...Enjoy! Exif Info: Model: NIKON Shutter Speed: 5/300 second A...
-
Today, at the time I posted this entry, I was still having a chat with Ditta . Friends usually call her with a unique name. She would go by ...
