Monday, August 02, 2010

Missing My Blog

Lately this blog has never been updated. But now, the business is over and I'll completely return to update my blog again. I do hope I could take some (or maybe many) lessons from what I have been through during the past two (or three) weeks, that can make me grow up and stronger than before. Just like an old saying,
In school you were taught a lesson and then given a test. But in life, you are given a test that teaches you a lesson.
And I think I have passed the life test that was just given to me, Amin. Even tough I know this is going to be difficult, I can convince myself I'm able to do it. Time to give someone else a chance...Thank's for being the highlight of my life.

Let Go by psychotic-analysis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Weekly Popular Posts