Recent Posts

Monday, August 02, 2010

Missing My Blog

Lately this blog has never been updated. But now, the business is over and I'll completely return to update my blog again. I do hope I could take some (or maybe many) lessons from what I have been through during the past two (or three) weeks, that can make me grow up and stronger than before. Just like an old saying,
In school you were taught a lesson and then given a test. But in life, you are given a test that teaches you a lesson.
And I think I have passed the life test that was just given to me, Amin. Even tough I know this is going to be difficult, I can convince myself I'm able to do it. Time to give someone else a chance...Thank's for being the highlight of my life.

Let Go by psychotic-analysis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Weekly Popular Posts