Saturday, May 07, 2011

Three Awards While on Vacation

While on vacation, I got three awards at once from three lovely blogger friends. Thank you guys for such wonderful awards given to me. Here they are:


The first one is from Nataya and her picontagious blog...love your photographs! :)



Next is from Adhityakun. Thanks bro for the award...



And the last one is from Andiline and her nice blog...

I also would like to convey my deepest apologies for posting these awards late, and for breaking the rules as well ;)

---

Wow...there's an additional award given to me soon after I posted this entry. It is from birinpalsu, another blogger friend ;) Thanks for the award...


last updated by radenfelix; Sunday, May 08, 2011 at 9:10 PM..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Weekly Popular Posts