Tuesday, December 07, 2010

My First Professional Photographer Experience: Day 1

last weekend was the first time for me being a professional photographer. I was asked to take a pre-wed photos for my friend. The client is Wandita, and she is going to married in the first quarter of next year. The photo session was taken at Pulau Umang, Pandeglang, Banten.

We started to leave Jakarta at 11.30 pm Friday and I mostly slept during the trip (hehe). Anyway, the trip was awfully tiring, for we missed lots of U turn. I even got my forehead bruised when the car flew high in the air avoiding hole. We eventually arrived at Pulau Umang at 8.30 am the next day. We then had our breakfast and prepared for the first photo session.









This is the gear :)

We took the first photo session indoor because the weather was so unpredictable. The sun shined in one minute, and turned black in another minute.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Weekly Popular Posts