Saturday, May 26, 2012

Caricature: Fail

I've been very productive lately, which is good for driving traffic and dragging visitors to my blog. Anyway, yesterday I drew a caricature of my favorite female singer, and posted it on Facebook. I asked my friends to guess who she is, otherwise I received comments that really made me laugh.

This is done with my Samsung G-Note

These are their comments...


Sorry if the comments are in my language. But I have marked their guesses with rectangular lines; Will Smith, City, Trina, Sule, Ledi Gaga, Syahrini, Jessie J, and Ariel?

Okay, I have seen enough of their comments, and I can be 100% sure that the caricature I drew is a total failure. The singer I mentioned above is this one:

Taylor Swift


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Weekly Popular Posts