Thursday, November 24, 2011

Klara Beach - Sketchbook Mobile for Android

Morning readers...big apologies for my recent lack of post. I just bought a new gadget from ebay and spend most of the time tinkering with it ;D The device is pretty cool..Equipped with Android operating system, this smartphone becomes very powerful yet beautiful. It is sooo me! One of my favorite applications installed on the device is 'Autodesk Sketchbook Mobile' for Android, and below is the 'masterpiece' I managed to create. Hehehee...

Sunset in Klara Beach, Bandar Lampung

Later perhaps I will post more drawings and paintings using this application when I'm on mobile. Just stick around. You can subscribe to this blog if you'd like to receive updates.

Thanks ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Weekly Popular Posts