Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A Small Journey to Onrust Island

Wew...first time I opened my blog, I saw my alexa rank went down to more than 2 million. Workload lately is so frustating. But, on the sideline of my crazy daily activities, I still want to keep this blog alive...

Okay, these photos were actually taken a few weeks ago, when I had a one-day-trip to Onrust Island. I don't give a f*ck with the history, cos I don't like it (*ask Wikipedia or Google if you wanna know more). Just sit back and relax enjoying the gallery ;)

Click on each image to see the original size without leaving the page ;)

The Voyage Chart


Keep paddling!





extreme makeover ;)













Models?








Still not enough, eh? You can drop a visit to my colleague blog here to see more photos. Or, I can give you a bonus gallery I downloaded from my other colleague facebook photo album below :)






The photographers



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Weekly Popular Posts