When you have a chance to visit one of the largest Buddhist Temples in the world, Kek Lok Si, don't forget to pick up some souvenirs from the place.
Labels
Animals and Plants
Architecture
Basic Drawing Tutorials
Caricatures and People
Cityscapes
Comic Projects
Did You Know
Digital Artworks
Fan Arts
Field Reports
Friends' Galleries
Interlude
Landscapes
Macro
Models
My Awards
Pencil Sketches
People and Portraits
Photo Hunting
Portfolios
Snapshots
Still Life
Tuesday, August 09, 2011
Weekly Popular Posts
-
click to enlarge Wingletting with the golden scrawl Of its finest sinews, The grasshopper loaded its trailer-belly With many coastal her...
-
The alarm went off at 3.58 in the morning. With the eyes half-opened, I grabbed the door lead me to the coldest place in house, the bathroom...
-
"If you're feeling low, don't despair. The sun has a sinking spell every night, but it comes back up every morning. The way...
-
I created this drawing as a request from my friend. Unfortunately, he didn't tell me who was the girl. If you want to see the original p...
-
Heheheee...This afternoon I bought a new Digital SLR camera. Below are the pictures taken with my new cam. Can't wait for my first hunti...
-
- Crayon on A3 paper - kinda rarely using crayon to color my artwork ;) This was dugg from my old collections. The original drawing wa...
-
It's really sad to leave this blog URL address, since I use this for the whole of my life blogging. But, I won't forget the ph...
