-----
My Online Store
All Galleries
Blog Archives
Commission Form
Contact Me
Labels
Animals and Plants
Architecture
Basic Drawing Tutorials
Caricatures and People
Cityscapes
Comic Projects
Did You Know
Digital Artworks
Fan Arts
Field Reports
Friends' Galleries
Interlude
Landscapes
Macro
Models
My Awards
Pencil Sketches
People and Portraits
Photo Hunting
Portfolios
Snapshots
Still Life
Thursday, December 08, 2011
Shriveled Plants
Follow @radenfelix
The day is pretty hot, so dry that the plants are starting to shrivel, yet no one cares of it.
Created with
Sketchbook Mobile for Android
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Weekly Popular Posts
Point Blank
Recently I've been addicted to a new online First Person Shooter game called Point Blank. I'm addicted to the game because it remind...
Hiruma Yoichi
retouched with Adobe Photoshop Another artwork by my little brother. At first, I didn't notice that it was his own hand drawing. But ...
Basic Stages in the Process of making Comics
One day, a friend of mine asked me about the stages we should do during the comic process. So I gave her the steps: 1. Pencil. hand drawin...
Head and Face: Side View
Let's go on to the next tutorial. Now, we are going to draw (still) head and face from a different angle, which is the side view.
Yamaha Fiat
To celebrate my welcoming back, a replica of Valentino Rossi's ride...Enjoy! Exif Info: Model: NIKON Shutter Speed: 5/300 second A...
Audi A6 (Wanna Be) Sketch
I've been drawing since I was a kid, and have collected lots of trophies as well as awards from various competitions and events. But hon...
The Dancing Lights
I have a lot of really fun times in Hong Kong, and this Saturday night has to be one of my favorites! The light symphony was a beautiful sp...
Head and Face: 3/4 View
Today I'm giving you the basic drawing tutorial for (still head and face) 3/4 view. This view is drawn most often in your sketch or comi...
Saving Other Birds in Rio
I heart this adorable yet powerful black bird. Who doesn't know this phenomenal game, which was initially launched for iPhone users?...
A Boy and the Tree of Knowledge
Cover made by: me Story by: Putri Aisyah Original Indonesian version is available here . Translated by me. Once upon a time, there ...