Saturday, January 01, 2011

New Year's Resolutions

The very tough and full-of-temptation year of 2010 has gone. I've learned many things and have found plenty of new things. For a moment, I just couldn't believe it. The year has gone so fast. But, a new beginning is coming. It awaits me, right over there...New year means a new me. Then what's new?

  1. The most important thing - PRAY 5 TIMES A DAY!
  2. Ride my bike more - to get healthier.
  3. Eat better - to gain more weight.
  4. Save more money - for my future.
  5. Learn something new - means new challenges.
  6. Become more organized - hmm...I am.
  7. Manage time better - stay sharp.
  8. Be more independent - everybody needs privacy.
  9. Be more responsible - still struggling.
  10. Be more often to reply text message - well, it depends.
  11. Take a trip over Asia - which will be started on May.
  12. Volunteer to help others - be generous, eh?
  13. Find a better-half - I put it on the 12th?
  14. Get a better job - 2 years are more than just enough.
  15. Buy a fixie bike - a wish...
  16. Stop smoking
Where did you spend your new year's eve? I was stuck at Hotel Indonesia roundabout, but managed to capture some fireworks there...












Wanna see more outstanding fireworks? Click my KASKUS thread!

Last but not least, HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Weekly Popular Posts