Sunday, January 23, 2011

Introducing My Blog Contributor

It is truly an honor for me to introduce this beautiful lady as my blog's contributor. She will frequently contribute to this blog in the form of her writings (will, you? *sambil gw tempelin pisau ke lehernya), for she really loves to write. Okay, no more further ado from me...here she is,,



Click to visit facebook profile
Hi, ... ...


Let me Introduce myself, my name is Putri Aisyah.. but you can call me PARiS! I'm nu at this blog, so I just hope it's okay if I share something on your blog ....


For an introduction I just wanna share a story I have (*felix said: sorry, I haven't finished translating it ^__^). I luv fairy tales and Bedtime stories, since the story is more like ''innocent''. Full of goodness and beauty. Even though evil characters exist, but not as bad as in the real world or an over exaggeration soap operas on local TVs.


I also like saga, Indonesian-themed fables and folklores, for they teach lots of moral which are very good to build the reader's character, in this case, a child. They can be educated well and properly about manners and etiquette so that they are expected to be a good person.


Well, ... .. all these of my introduction! Enjoy it!



Well, yeaa....that's a glimpse of my new blog contributor. She already sent me her writing to be published here, but not translated yet. I am still working on it to make it done by Monday, probably? Hehehee...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Weekly Popular Posts