-----
My Online Store
All Galleries
Blog Archives
Commission Form
Contact Me
Labels
Animals and Plants
Architecture
Basic Drawing Tutorials
Caricatures and People
Cityscapes
Comic Projects
Did You Know
Digital Artworks
Fan Arts
Field Reports
Friends' Galleries
Interlude
Landscapes
Macro
Models
My Awards
Pencil Sketches
People and Portraits
Photo Hunting
Portfolios
Snapshots
Still Life
Tuesday, July 06, 2010
The Healthiest Coolest Water
Follow @radenfelix
A gift from
PRJ
The
healthiest
coolest water, what would that be?
Rain at night, indeed!
Exif Info:
Model:
NIKON D5000
Shutter Speed:
2/10 second
Aperture:
F/5.6
Focal Length:
55 mm
ISO Speed:
400
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Weekly Popular Posts
Trip to Taman Safari
It was all started from a light conversation about recreational places which we have never (or have not) visited, I and a friend finally dec...
Head and Face: Front View
I've made up a manga character face. By following the tutorial, I hope in the end you can make a better character (hohohoo..), because...
Peafowl
Photograph was taken at Bird Park, Taman Mini Indonesia Indah The term peafowl can refer to the two species of bird in the genus Pavo of...
Timun Mas - A Folktale from Central Java (My Ver.)
A long time ago, there was a farmer couple. They were living in a village near a forest. They lived happily, but their life would be much mu...
Peace! - Linocut Artwork
I saw a picture of a man on my desk this evening. I was just wondering whose drawing was that. Then I asked my little brother but he didn...
My Birthday Comic Strip
This time, I must say "WOW!" and rolling over my room to see this blog is back to life. Well actually, there are many many things ...
Point Blank
Recently I've been addicted to a new online First Person Shooter game called Point Blank. I'm addicted to the game because it remind...
Ripped Pants: Spongebob Squarepants
I really2 love this song. I've been singing to it like the whole night. "be true to yourself don't miss your chance and you ...
Random Snapshot
Just a random snapshot while going to dinner... *I had my dinner at Indonesian Food restaurant. Yiiayy!!!
The King
Photograph by: Ditta (mbe) Story by: Putri Aisyah Original Indonesian version is available here . Translated by me. Once upon a tim...