Sunday, May 23, 2010

My Award

Today, when I checked out my blog, I found a comment from Amaryliani Sukma, one of the blogger I met recently. Thanks for the award, pal... ;)


However, she has some rules in order to display this award on the blog. The rules are as below:
  1. Thank and link the person that gave you the award.
  2. Pass this award to 15 bloggers you’ve recently discovered and think are fantastic
  3. Tell the tagged blogger and let them know they’ve won the award.
  4. State seven things about yourself.
Seven things about me??!! Hmmm...Let me think . . . .
calm, organized, logical, independent, patient, silly, and creative??!?

And I will give this award to:

Mia
Kathy
Alfadilla
Sintia
Sapi Dudunk
Ria Aniansari
Mas Gema
Dilla
Rimma Izzaty
Bli Jhoni
Dwi Isnein
mas Didik
Cathy
Andrez
LTS

Fiiuuhhh...finally, I can get some rest,, ;)
Don't forget to follow the rules!!! Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Weekly Popular Posts