"Pa..What kind of food do we give to the birds?"
"Their favorite ones, of course!"
Labels
Animals and Plants
Architecture
Basic Drawing Tutorials
Caricatures and People
Cityscapes
Comic Projects
Did You Know
Digital Artworks
Fan Arts
Field Reports
Friends' Galleries
Interlude
Landscapes
Macro
Models
My Awards
Pencil Sketches
People and Portraits
Photo Hunting
Portfolios
Snapshots
Still Life
Tuesday, June 08, 2010
Weekly Popular Posts
-
I have a lot of really fun times in Hong Kong, and this Saturday night has to be one of my favorites! The light symphony was a beautiful sp...
-
Panning is one of the techniques in photography. It’s a pretty difficult skill to master, but once you do you can get some wonderful shots. ...
-
click to enlarge Wingletting with the golden scrawl Of its finest sinews, The grasshopper loaded its trailer-belly With many coastal her...
-
Today, I picked up my old damn lens, Tamron 135mm f/2.5 , at Golden Truly, Senen. It is a manual lens, so it's kinda difficult to get th...
-
It was all started from a light conversation about recreational places which we have never (or have not) visited, I and a friend finally dec...
-
Mom, you're a wonderful mother, So gentle, yet so strong. The many ways you show you care Always make me feel I belong. You'...
-
This is the caricature commission by a friend of my sister. The caricatures were made by her friend with a fee of $10 on an A4 paper size.
-
I created this drawing as a request from my friend. Unfortunately, he didn't tell me who was the girl. If you want to see the original p...
